I wrote a lot about gaining backlinks by commenting on blogs, and I always warn people that if you use this technique for link building, you have to deleiver real value as otherwise you are nothing but a spammer.
So what – a few people might think, then I am a spammer as long as google does not notice I am fine with that.
My opinion on those: You are wasting other people’s time and most probably your own time, too.
Read here what Google has to say about comment spam:
Google on comment spam
Incoming search terms for the article:
- inurl:/index php?action=stats dakin campbell and susan walker
- inurl:index php?do=cat
- inurl:_print php?color5=0
- inurl:/index php?action=stats free tarot reading online
- inurl:/profile php?id= backspacing
- pictures inurl: chat/index php?showtopic=
- sheepdog inurl:/index php?board
- inurl:/index php?action=stats urbana poetry blog